1) Download the full Secutor Prime installer (the full installer contains an embedded Java Run-time Environment -JRE) to your desktop.
2) Insert the thumb drive into the desktop
3) Run the Prime installer executable
4) When prompted for the installation path, replace the "C:" in the path with the drive letter of the thumb drive
5) On the Java Options prompt, select "Force installation of embedded JRE".
6) If the installer creates a launch icon on your desktop, you can delete it
7) To run the application, open a command prompt or Windows Explorer and run the sp.exe executable (this file is on the thumb drive in the "..\Secutor\Secutor Prime" directory
General support questions for the Secutor Prime product.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests